Saturday, August 31, 2013

Themed Menu Plan of the Week


This week's menu:

Italian Sunday - Mr. P's Homemade Pasta/Sauce, Nina's Meatballs, Salad
Beef Monday - CrockPot Pot Roast, Mashed Potatoes, Sesame Green Beans
Soup Tuesday - Chicken Tortilla Soup in the CrockPot
Mexican Wednesday - Tacos
Breakfast Thursday - Eggs, Bacon, English Muffins, fruit
Pizza Friday - Homemade Pizza with Red Peppers
Salad Saturday - Cheeseburger Salad


Update:  Just so you can see how a week can change and we have to just go with flow.  On Wednesday, I ended up doing a presentation and we were not able to eat as a family.  My son and I hate out since we had to travel out of town for the presentation.  My husband and daughter had dinner with the church's youth group.  Therefore, we had Tacos on Thursday and Eggs/Bacon/Fruit on Saturday.  The good news is I didn't have to go to the store because I had everything on hand, just bumped the meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment