Saturday, September 7, 2013

Themed Menu Plan of the Week

This week's menu plan:

Italian Sunday - Lasagna, Salad
Beef Monday - Crockpot Beef Stew
Soup Tuesday - Broccoli Cheese Soup in Bread Bowls
Mexican Wednesday - Southwest Rollups, Peas, Strawberry applesauce
Breakfast Thursday - Belgium Waffles, Scrapple and OJ
Pizza Friday - Cheese Pizza
Salad Saturday - Oriental Chicken Salad


Update - Another week of changes and how you can see you can make changes easily :-)  On Monday a friend offered to bring pizza for the football game.  I had already put the Beef Stew on in the morning, but we went along with the change and my husband and I used the stew for lunches during the week.  We had quite a bit of leftovers from Sunday, and Monday, so I made the decision since we got home a little later to do leftovers on Tuesday.  Friday my husband had eaten late in the day and my daughter was over a friends house for dinner.  My son asked if he could make Mac and Cheese all by himself, so I agreed and we had that for dinner.  We bumped the Broccoli Cheese Soup to Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment