Sunday, September 22, 2013

Theme Menu of the Week

This week is going to include some kid favorites, since my husband will be out of town part of the week.  The great thing is my grocery bill was only $30 this week since we had a lot on hand and pushed from last week.  Just had to get a few dinner items and the bulk of my list was for lunches.  Menu planning saves so money and makes dinners go so smooth.  There is no freak out at 4pm wondering what we will have!

Italian Sunday - Chicken Alfredo with Penni Pasta, salad
Beef Monday - Crockpot Meatloaf and potatoes, broccoli
Soup Tuesday - Grilled Cheese with Tomato Soup, peas
Mexican Wednesday - Ritzy Chicken, corn, applesauce - this is not Mexican, but my daughters favorite so we are having this week
Breakfast Thursday - Breakfast Burritos - since we had unexpected dinner at friends last Thursday, I pushed to this week
Pizza Friday - Cheese Pizza
Salad Saturday - Chili, cornbread.  Choosing this since I originally had it planned for Tuesday, but since my husband will be out of town and he likes Chili, I am pushing it to Saturday.


No comments:

Post a Comment