My husband loves the breakfast burritos from McDonalds, I knew I could re-create for less money. So I came up this recipe that is perfect!
3. Saute red peppers for about 5 mins until slightly tender
4. Add scrambled eggs to red peppers and continue to cook until eggs are cooked
5. Combine sausage, eggs and peppers in a bowl.
6. Lay out tortilla and put about 1 cup of mixture and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
7. Fold the ends of tortillas and fold over the sides.
8. Eat or you can place in individual bags and freeze.