1 can of canned biscuits (don't use the flaky version)
confectioner's sugar or cinnamon sugar
- Pour oil into skillet to a little less than 1/2 inch and heat on medium high for about 5 minutes.
- In a shallow bowl put either powdered sugar or cinnamon sugar
- Then I use a cucumber corer to make the center hole, but you can also use a plastic bottle cap.
- I put one of the holes in the skillet to make sure the oil is hot enough. You want it bubbling around the dough. If not, too much will absorb and make them soggy.
- Once ready, it will be quick. Put the donuts in the pan to fill a single layer.
- Once they brown on the bottom, flip and brown on the other side
- Then you take out and put in shallow container that has powdered sugar and/or cinnamon sugar.
- Finally let sit on paper towel until ready to eat!