Saturday, July 23, 2011

The BEST wallpaper remover...EVER!

I am one that if I find something I love, I love to share with as many people as I can.  We are painting a couple rooms in our house, including one that has a wallpaper border around the top.  I know to remove the border you need this handy tool:

But, while at the store I looked for the adhesive remover to hopefully make it easier.  I picked up this product:

And I am here to tell you this product is a miracle (very similar to Mr Clean's Magic Eraser, in the sense that I am not sure how it works but it does).  You spray it on after scoring and within 15 mins the border just peeled like a sticker.  I was done removing the border within an hour.  So if you still have wallpaper or borders you need to remove, the scorer and this product below is a must have.

No comments:

Post a Comment