Wednesday, July 14, 2010

School supply deals are here!

I went to Staples, Office Depot, and Target, because they have started their deals this week.  I always get the maximum allowed so then I can donate whatever we don't need.

At Staples you have to spend $5 to get the 1¢ deals, so I bought a hole puncher since we needed one for $5, but I had a $5 off $30 coupon so it really didn't matter at that point. The rest of the items I got were:














These items were $1/each limit 2 per household
Pack of 25 envelopes 
Pack of 4 BIC Atlantis Pens
Pack of 6 Hype Highlighters
Pack of 2 Westcott Scissors
Pack of 4 Staples Glue
Pack of 15 Rose Art colored pencils
Scotch Tape
Pack of 50 Photo paper (rebate must be submitted)

These items were 1¢
Pronged/Pocket Folders - limit 10
Pack of 8 Staples Pencils - limit 2
Pack of Staples multipurpose paper - limit 2 (rebate must be submitted)

Since my husband is a teacher, you are able to get more items up to 25.  So this weeks (extra) items are the pencils and folders.  My total for all the items pictured was $16.52 after rebates.

The cool thing at Target is there is no limit to what you purchase.  At Target I got the following:


Pack of 2 Rose Art Glue - 20¢
Pack of 12 Rose Art Colored Pencils - 50¢
Pack of 10 Rose Art Markers - 50¢
Pack of 4 Dry Erase Markers - $2
Dry Erase Board & Marker - $2
Pack of 12 Pentac Pens - $1
Erasers - $1
Water Bottles - $3.79

Finally, I headed to Office Depot.  I was a little upset because they only had two items I wanted to get.  They said a truck with more items would come Thursday.  I may or may not go back.  But I was able to get:


1 pack of Multi-purpose paper for $1
Pack of 12 Mr. Sketch scented markers for free (after rebate)
So I spent $1 after rebates for the two items above

The other deals going on, that I may go back for include:
Swingline® LifeTouch Reduced Effort Stapler - FREE after rebate
Office Depot® Brand Color-Coded Heavyweight Sheet Protectors 25 - $1 after rebate
Pentel® Quicker Clicker™ Mechanical Pencils 2-PK - $1 after rebate

No comments:

Post a Comment