Saturday, October 12, 2013

Themed Menu Plan


My Pinterest Board holds a lot of recipe ideas.  I usually allow myself about a 1/2 hour a day to see if there are any new ideas for me to save.  I have my food options sorted by the type of meal, Italian, Breakfast, Soup, etc.  It makes it easy for me to just look through and pick any new ones I would like to try.  I just planned this menu below in about a half hour, which included creating this post.  If you have not given Pinterest a try, it is worth a peek.  As a mom, it is a huge help for me to have ideas at my fingertips.  It also cuts down on the clutter of paper!

Italian Sunday - Dinner out
Beef Monday - London Broil, Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli
Soup Tuesday - CrockPot Tomato Basil Soup, crusty bread
Asian Wednesday - Lemon/Garlic Shrimp, Fried Rice, Yum Yum Sauce
Breakfast Thursday - Egg and Sausage Breakfast Ring
Pizza Friday - Red Pepper Pizza
Salad Saturday - I will be making Chicken Tortilla Soup and Potato Soup for our small group, they will be bringing the sides and desserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment