Friday, September 24, 2010

Month of Menus...

I discovered something recently that I thought was a great idea, especially for those moms who struggle with the "it's 4 pm and oh yeah dinner" disease.  Menu planning is a great way to cure this disease and if you are not sure where to begin this may be a start. 

I recently was at my parent's house and looking through my mom's pile of Woman's Day magazines.  At the back of each magazine they have a "Month of Menus".  It gives you a month worth of dinners.  After a little research I found that they offer these on their website, along with a shopping list.  You could cross out the things you already have on hand, then purchase what you need.  How easy is that and they look good!

So take a look over here and see if this eases your dinner planning disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment