Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Got Crab?

We enjoyed eating crabs with friends this weekend.  There were still alot of crabs left after we enjoy eating, so my husband pick the rest along with a friend.  Now we have crab meat that he wants to enjoy in cream of crab soup.  My mom makes a "can't go wrong" recipe. We cook it in the crockpot all day and it includes:

2 cans cream of mushroom
2 cans cream of chicken
2 cans cream of celery
6 cans of milk (I use the cans from the cream soups so I don't have to mess with clean up)
about 1 Tbsp of Old Bay seasoning, you can always add more if you like
1 lb of crabmeat (if I have more, I will add and it doesn't affect just "lumpier")

Put it all in the crockpot and stir.  Put the crockpot on either low for 8-10 hrs or high for 3-4 hrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment