Friday, May 28, 2010

Canning Party in Hooouse!

I was introduced to House Party, which is a website that is dedicated to getting items out there for people to try. You sign up for any parties that interest you and then wait to see if you are finalist.

Well I signed up for the Ziploc one and learned a hard lesson that you must reply to the finalist request quickly, otherwise you will lose out. So when the canning party came up I thought that would be neat to have because I remember my grandmother doing this and it would neat to learn how to do. Plus my husband recently said to me that he would love to make some jelly. So when I got my email that I was finalist, I quickly replied and won! I was a little nervous because I wasn't sure what it all involved. But once I saw the website explain what we would be getting and they they would send everything we needed, I began to get really excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment