Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Cooking Day December 2009

Money Saving Mom and Life as Mom, do what is called Freezer Cooking Day. Since I was unable to join them due to work, I decided to attempt during Christmas break. Since Dan was home I knew I would be able to achieve, in hopes to ease meal planning.


At first I decided what I wanted to make. Some ideas I got from blogs and others were just things I already do, but now will make ahead. Then, I created a spreadsheet with each thing I wanted to prepare on the top. The first column was the ingredients needed. Then I went across and put in the amount needed for each recipe. This way I could see what I had on hand, and what I need to buy. Below are the things I am going to be making.

Breakfasts
1. Pancakes
2. Muffins
3. French Texas Toast
6. Cook Sausage

Main Dishes
2. Taco Meat
3. Pizza Dough

Sides

No comments:

Post a Comment